Friday, November 14, 2014

The Holiday Season Has Begun

In my 4-day hiatus from Starbucks, the holiday season started. I must say, I am very impressed! The new holiday collection is expansive and ranges from very simple to young and fun. In all cases, there is a touch of Christmas and class. There is a wall displaying all of the different designs and my favorite ones remind me of the book, Where the Sidewalk Ends. They hold a bit of warmth and nostalgia in their aesthetics.

I unfortunately did not bring a camera with me, but the next time I am here with one, I will update this post with a photo of the holiday mug wall.

The weather is chilling out and decorations are being put up in shops. We are approaching holiday season and I can just feel the warmth emanating from the exciting promises of the season!
-----------

I finally got the photo! Behold the mug wall 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment